I’m lucky if I can get 3 posts in a week let alone two in a day but lo and behold here I am again because I happen to peruse Seth’s Blog (Fit with a Purpose) and there is this little “challenge” of sorts to post fifteen reasons why you enjoy your running, work outs and eating decisions…
So here’s my list and I’m looking forward to reading yours. These are in no particular order.
- I feel stronger as each day passes.
- I’m finally taking control of my life.
- I’m buying smaller clothes.
- I have these things starting to show…they’re called biceps.
- I’m learning that I truly am an athlete and I was born to move.
- I am healing the past.
- I’m looking forward to my future.
- With every drop of sweat that falls off of me, I feel like the old me is also falling off.
- The time between 6a – 8a M-F is truly my own.
- I am learning that failure only means when you don’t get back up and try again.
- After 4 months I have some pretty kick ass results. I can’t wait to see what I can do in the next 4 months.
- Other people are following in my footsteps.
- I am following in some pretty kick ass footsteps.
- I’ve never run a mile before in my life, now I can run 3.1…soon I’ll run farther.
- I’m finding all these possibilities to be terribly exciting.